When: Every Monday in September
Time: 10am to 2pm (unless otherwise stated)
Bring: Lunch, Gardening gloves (we can loan some), sturdy shoes, long clothes and weather protection.
Wild Ginger Removal/Control, next event:
- Monday 2nd September -Ngunguru River | Meet at small Jetty on Papaka Road ready to go, RSVP to Wendy here to ensure we have enough water transport before 26th August and for further information. 3pm finish.
- Monday 9th September – Pacific Bay Pond, Wetland and Council Reserve
- Monday 16th September – tba
- Monday 23rd September – tba
- Monday 30th September – tba